Your Business: Our Focus
The Greater Cleveland Partnership Business Development team is committed to our companies and our community. It's about priority, and the GCP is responding to Greater Cleveland's business needs.
We know that growth starts with companies who call Greater Cleveland home. Our Business Development team works collaboratively across all GCP program areas, with our partners and affiliates, to grow and advance our local economy.
And we do it first-hand, face-to-face, to learn about the needs, understand the challenges of companies, and identify opportunities to keep businesses competitive and growing in Greater Cleveland. Using the e-Synchronist Business Information System® our staff conducts 100 percent confidential on-site interview with your corporate leadership to fully understand the needs, wants and desires for your business operation.
The GCP Business Development team is committed to retaining, advancing the growth of, and creating new opportunities for local businesses to increase the economic wealth and vitality of Greater Cleveland.
To provide businesses with superior service and professional expertise that result in smart growth for company operations.
The GCP Business Development team works synergistically across all program areas and with our partners to assist businesses by:
- Understanding the needs of the individual company and the industry segments in which our businesses operate from manufacturing to financial services to health care and everything in between;
- Connecting your business to community resources at local, county, state and federal agencies;
- Assisting with workforce challenges by leveraging the GCP's relationships with our recruitment and training experts;
- Coordinating with our partners and affiliates, public and private, to create multi-faceted deal teams to address all your business needs;
- Maximizing opportunities for our members! Your investment in the GCP allows us to provide direct investment in our programs and partners that are integral to your business success and our economic growth including:
- Innovation and Technology: NorTech, BioEnterprise, JumpStart
- Business Development: Team NEO, MAGNET
Cleveland Plus Business