The Commission is led by Co-chairs Lyle Ganske, partner-in-charge, Midwest Region, Jones Day, and Eddie Taylor, president, Taylor Oswald. Brian E. Hall, chairman and CEO, Innogistics LLC, and former member of the Commission's Advisory Board, serves as the Commission's part-time interim executive director, and Deborah Bridwell, Ph.D., is the Commission's deputy executive director.
More than 100 volunteers from the Northeast Ohio business community serve on the Commission’s Advisory Board and its committees. In addition to the Commission co-chairs, the Advisory Board is composed of committee chairs and at-large members
Minority and Business Growth:
Joe Lopez, founder and CEO, Aster Elements, Inc.
Daniel Walsh, president, Huntington National Bank, Greater Cleveland Region
Membership Impact Committee Co-chairs
- Ed Hills, chief operating officer, The MetroHealth System
- Greg Stefani, first vice president and chief operating officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Member Products and Services Committee Co-chairs
- Cheri Webb, senior vice president, human resources, Huntington Bank
- Tony Brown, chief human resource officer, Thompson Hine
NOMINATING & OVERSIGHT
Nominating and Governance Co-chairs
- Constance Haqq, director, administration and external affairs, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Gareth Vaughan, president, The Albert M. Higley Co.
- Paul Clark, regional president, PNC Bank
- Lonnie Coleman, chairman, president, and owner, Coleman Spohn Corp.
- Jose C. Feliciano, chairman, Hispanic Business Roundtable
- Kenneth D. Hardy, president and CEO, Bonnie Speed Logistics
- Thomas E. Hopkins, senior vice president, human resources, The Sherwin-Williams Co.
- Henry L. Meyer III, chairman and CEO, KeyCorp (retired)
- Richard W. Pogue, senior advisor, Jones Day
- Ronald B. Richard, president, Cleveland Foundation
- Alan D. Rosskamm, CEO, Breakthrough Charter Schools
- Renee Singleton, president, Singleton & Partners
- Eric Tolbert, owner, Eric Tolbert & Associates, A Financial Advisory Practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- David W. Whitehead, vice president & corporate secretary FirstEnergy Corp. (retired)