Senior Executives Forum
- Thompson Hine, 3900 Key Center, 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
C-level executives from members of the Commission on Economic Inclusion are invited to attend our next Senior Executives Forum on Tuesday, November 12. The purpose of the forum is to provide specific diversity and inclusion strategies that can be implemented by C-level executives who oversee key functional areas of their organizations.
- Dr. Janet Reid, managing partner, Global Novations, A Korn/Ferry International Company
Panel discussion: Commission Hall of Fame and Best-in-Class winners in Senior Management Diversity
- William Blausey, chief information officer, Eaton
- Constance Haqq, director of administration & external affairs, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Frank LaManna, chief operating officer, Thompson Hine
Up to three executives from each organization may attend the session. The upcoming forum will build on the success of our 2012 forums, which averaged over 90 attendees. For more information, please email Scott Harrington or call 216.592.2213.