Diversity Professionals Group
- Baldwin-Wallace University Center for Innovation and Growth, 340 Front Street, Berea, OH 44017
Capitalizing on Diversity and Inclusion Results
The next meeting of the Commission on Economic Inclusion's Diversity Professionals Group on Wednesday, June 4 from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Baldwin-Wallace University’s Center for Innovation and Growth will focus on how organizations can translate diversity and inclusion (D&I) into better business outcomes. The event is jointly hosted by the Commission and the Cleveland Society of Human Resource Management (CSHRM).
Join us for networking, a continental breakfast and two fast-paced panels of local employers which have been recognized by the Commission in this arena. Breakout sessions will also enable participants to conduct their own organizational self-assessment and plan next steps. Click here to register.
- Dr. Melissa Burrows, faculty diversity officer, Case Western Reserve University
- LeJoyce Naylor, executive director, Diversity Office, Cleveland Clinic
- Ray Scragg, director, human resources & inclusion, Cleveland Institute of Art
- Diana Starks, assistant vice president and diversity officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Charmaine Brown, director, diversity and inclusion, Forest City Enterprises
- Marisa Afzali, talent management specialist, Progressive
The cost is $25 for Commission or CSHRM members and $35 for nonmembers.