- Corporate College East, 4400 Richmond Road, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Chief Executives Commission-Member Leadership Day
Please join us for a hands-on work session for Commission members focusing on how to incorporate diversity and inclusion into organizational planning.
Presenters include Commission Hall of Fame CEOs Eaton Chairman and CEO Alexander "Sandy" Cutler (photo left) and Thomas Zenty III, chief executive officer, University Hospitals (photo right).
7:30 – 8 a.m. Breakfast and networking
8 – 9 a.m. Message to the C-suite from Commission Hall of Fame CEOs Eaton Chairman and CEO Alexander "Sandy" Cutler and Thomas Zenty III, chief executive officer, University Hospitals.
9 – 10:30 a.m. Panels featuring presenters from award-winning Commission on Economic Inclusion members: (choose one)
- Julie Boland, managing partner, Ernst & Young Cleveland
- Dr. Alex Johnson, president, Cuyahoga Community College
- Deborah Pickens, director, supplier diversity, Eaton
- Jeffrey Gacka, chief procurement officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Edwin Oliveras, director of purchasing, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority