2015 Greater Cleveland Partnership Chairman's Forum
- Greater Cleveland Partnership, 1240 Huron Road East, Cleveland, OH 44115
The 2015 Greater Cleveland Partnership Chairman's Forum, an exclusive members-only briefing with our board chair, Beth Mooney, chairman and chief executive officer of KeyCorp is sold out and registration is now closed.
The program, to be held at our offices at 1240 Huron Road East in PlayhouseSquare, will provide updates on several of our 2015 priorities. They include:
- Ensuring success of the 2016 Republican National Convention
- Helping drive The Cleveland Plan and supporting college and career readiness
- Mobilizing business community support for renewal of the Cuyahoga County arts and culture levy
We appreciate the support of our members and look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, September 2.
Where to park
- Valet: Wyndham Cleveland at PlayhouseSquare, 1260 Euclid Avenue
Indoor: The Halle Garage, 1212 Huron Road East or U.S. Bank Building Garage, 2060 East 14th Street
Outdoor lot: 1277 Prospect Avenue (behind GCP offices);
If you have questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.592.2376.
Thanks to our event sponsors: