Ohio’s Electricity Market: Insights on Rates and How to Prepare Your 2016 Budget
Since the inception of energy deregulation in Ohio, energy procurement has become complicated. Having a resource to help navigate the complexities has never been more important, especially when planning for 2016.
- Greater Cleveland Partnership, 1240 Huron Road East, Cleveland, OH 44115
Please join us for a special forum on how to strategically manage your 2016 energy costs and exposure to regulatory changes. Discussion points will include supplier updates post-polar vortex, capacity auction results, market conditions, risk, and hedging tools for procuring power.
Thursday, October 29, 2015
7:30 to 8 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8 to 9 a.m. Program
GCP Offices, 1240 Huron Road East in PlayhouseSquare
You'll hear from these executives from OnDemand Energy, energy consulting partner of GCP and COSE:
- John Bodine, vice president, sales and business development (photo left)
- Doug Schaefer, vice president, managed energy products (photo right).
Key questions for the forum
Prior to the forum, we encourage you to consider these questions as you prepare for your 2016 energy budget:
- Are you confident in your energy budget for 2016?
- Do you understand ALL the cost components in your electric bill?
- Do you have a plan to effectively manage your exposure?
- Is your current broker/supplier keeping you up to date on the current and upcoming PJM changes?
- Do you have a plan to limit your exposure in a volatile market?
RSVP by completing the registration form below.
MORE INFORMATION: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.592.2376.