The Cleveland Health Means Business Forum is organized by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the Greater Cleveland Partnership, University Hospitals, the Health Action Council, the Global Center for Health Innovation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Join prominent business and community leaders to discuss how together we can create a healthier Cleveland. Click to learn more.
- Paul Bakus, President, Corporate Affairs, Nestlé
- John Carmichael, President, Pizza and Snacking Division, Nestlé
- Armond D. Budish, Cuyahoga County Executive
- Joseph D. Roman, President and CEO, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- David Krol, Senior Program Officer, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Thomas F. Zenty III, Chief Executive Officer, University Hospitals