Entrepreneurship for Purpose and Social Impact
- Edwins Leadership & Restaurant Institute, 13101 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120
Entrepreneurial models as a method of driving social change is an approach that is having a significant impact in the country and here in Northeast Ohio.
Nationally recognized leaders such as Brandon Chrostowski, founder and CEO of the nonprofit Edwins Leadership and Restaurant Institute, and Mansfield Frazier of The Vineyards and BioCellar of Chateau of Hough, are driven to impact their community and change the lives of others.
Greater Cleveland Partnership Middle-Market Investors are invited to join us at Edwins restaurant at 5 p.m. February 7 when Brandon will share his story of creating a culinary arts job-training program for individuals re-entering the workforce after prison. He will also provide a preview of what’s next in his growing endeavor to change lives and build a world-class business.
Mansfield, who created his organization to leverage current social trends to help solve urban ills including a lack of urban food production, will talk about his successes and challenges in working to create wealth-building opportunities for local residents.
We will close out the night with the opportunity to experience some of the amazing food prepared by Brandon and his team at this classical French restaurant.
The entire Edwins restaurant, located at 13101 Shaker Square, will be reserved for our group for the evening.
Following the presentation from 5 to 5:45 p.m. and a reception beginning at 6 p.m., we invite you to join us for a private three-course dinner from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
You may also invite a colleague, significant other, or friend to join us.
5 to 5:45 p.m. – Panel Discussion and Q&A
5:45 to 6:15 p.m. – Reception
6:30 to 8:30 p.m. – Dinner
This will prove to be a memorable evening for all in attendance. Seating is limited, so we encourage you to register soon by contacting Reagan Leatherman at email@example.com or 216.592.2376.
The dinner cost will be $65 per person and includes two beer and wine drink tickets, hors d’ oeuvres, and a three-course dinner. Additional details are below.
Dinner first course choice of:
- Salmon rillettes atop crostini
- Cheese platter
- Gougeres and endive with chicken Provencal
Second course choice of:
- Soup du jour
- Local field greens with herbs, fried shallots & sherry-hazelnut vinaigrette
- Escargot with fennel, garlic, butter & parsley
Third course choice of:
- Paupiette - Grouper wrapped in crispy potatoes with haricot verts and beurre rouge
- Guinea hen, smashed fingerling potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts with Calvados cream sauce
- Portobello Napoleon with roasted red pepper, grilled squash and zucchini, roasted cauliflower and red pepper coulis
- Black pepper encrusted Painted Hills Farms New York strip steak with goose fat fried potatoes and Cognac cream sauce
- Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Pyramid