2019 Internship Summit
Join us for the 2019 Cleveland Internship Summit, presented by the Greater Cleveland Partnership, on Thursday, February 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Corporate College East.
The Summit will bring together business community representatives and educators to discuss how to increase and improve internship opportunities in Northeast Ohio through a range of panels and conversations.
Attendees will learn internship program best practices from local employers and discuss the value of internships for employers, students and educators.
Virginia Addicott is president of FedEx Custom Critical®, a leading North American expedited freight carrier located in Green, Ohio. The company provides 24/7 service throughout the United States, Canada and internationally, delivering hundreds of thousands of critical shipments each year. Expedited shipping solutions are available through the company’s Surface Expedite®, White Glove Services® and Air Expedite® services.
- Expanding From Diversity to True Inclusion: How to Truly Integrate All Into Your Organizational Culture
- Hiring Practices and Other Ethical Dilemmas: Is Social Media Your "Friend" When Hiring?
- Best-in-Class Internships with Limited Resources
- Talent for Today and Tomorrow
- Building the Best with All-Inclusive Internships
- Does Major Matter?
Corporate College East
4400 Richmond Rd
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Please complete the registration below. If you cannot see the form below, click HERE.
Thank You to Our Sponsors