Aligning Inclusion with Business and Talent Outcomes
- Corporate College East, 4400 Richmond Road, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Please join us for the Commission on Economic Inclusion's seventh annual conference on Wednesday, August 5 from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Corporate College East.
7:30 to 8 a.m. Registration and Networking
8 to 9 a.m. Keynote Speaker
9 to 2:30 p.m. Choice of Two Tracks
Enhancing Your Diverse Pipeline: Best Practices in Recruitment and Retention
Cultivating a World Class Supplier Diversity Process
2:30 to 3 p.m Conference Wrap-up
3 to 4 p.m. Reception hosted by Parker Hannifin
Vice President, Corporate Diversity Strategy and Internal Relations
Ralph G. Moore
Ralph G. Moore & Associates
Janet B. Reid, Ph.D.
CEO, BRBS World, LLC and
Managing Partner, Lemand Kyver Consulting
Who should attend
- Diversity & inclusion practitioners
- Senior human resources managers
- Supplier diversity managers
- Procurement managers
- Commission members: Three free attendees, $75 for each additional registrant
- Non-Commission members: $175 per person
- CSHRM members: $95 per person
If you have questions or need more information, please email Scott Harrington or call 216.592.2213.
NOTE: This program has been submitted to HRCI for recertification credit PHR, SPHR and GPHR.
Reception sponsored by: