2012 BUGC Board of Trustees
For more almost 30 years, Build Up Greater Cleveland (BUGC) has effectively served as a regional advocate and coordinator for investment in and improvement of Greater Cleveland's infrastructure and transportation networks. The BUGC Board of Trustees recognizes that Greater Cleveland’s infrastructure and transportation assets are the keys to our region's logistics prowess, economic health and vitality.
Midwest Transportation Manager
Hatch Mott MacDonald
||1st Vice Chair
Vice President, Planning & Development
University Circle Incorporated
|2nd Vice Chair
Barber & Hoffman, Inc.
Senior VP, Real Estate & Business Development
Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Joseph Calabrese, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Nathan Felker, Esq., Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan, & Aronoff LLP
- Grace Gallucci, Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency
- Brent Leslie, Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority
- Howard Maier, Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency
- Myron Pakush, Ohio Department of Transportation – District 12
- Mayor Daniel Pocek, City of Bedford
- Darnella Robertson, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Nancy Lyon Stadler, Michael Baker, Inc.
- Richard Switalski, City of Cleveland
- Damon Taseff, Allegro Realty Advisors
- Bonita Teeuwen, Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works