Commission on Economic Inclusion
The Commission on Economic Inclusion, a program of the Greater Cleveland Partnership, is focused on creating positive, measurable outcomes leading to:
- Increases in board, senior management, workforce and supplier diversity among the more than 120 Northeast Ohio employers who are members of the Commission;
- Increases in the total revenue, value, size, and number of employees for minority-owned businesses in our region and throughout the State of Ohio. Read more about the Commission’s member benefits and minority business resources.
Our members - Join us!
Click here for the list of the more than 100 Northeast Ohio employers that belong to the Commission on Economic Inclusion. To learn more about Commission membership, please email us or call 216.592.2213.
What's new at the Commission: A leadership transition
A transition of the Commission on Economic Inclusion’s (COEI) leadership was announced at the Greater Cleveland Partnership's Annual Meeting on September 7.
The new co-chairs are GCP Board member Paul Clark, regional president, PNC Bank Northern Ohio (photo left) and Lonnie Coleman, president Coleman Spohn Corporation.
They are replacing Eddie Taylor, president of Taylor Oswald, and Dan Walsh, CEO City Mark Capital.
More news from the Commission
Click to read or download the latest issue of our newsletter.
Our 2015-2016 Annual Report
The Commission's 2015-2016 Annual Report can be viewed or downloaded here. It includes:
- An overview of our accomplishments over the past 18 months
- A summary of the results of the 2015 Employers Survey on Diversity™
- Our newest Hall of Fame Inductees and Best-in-Class winners.
To request a hard copy, please contact Scott Harrington at 216.592.2213 or email@example.com.