Learn how pacesetting middle-market companies have bucked negative economic and market trends, either through steady, incremental expansion, or through a breakout event, to trigger growth.
A new report by the National Center for the Middle Market (NCMM) , the Greater Cleveland Partnership’s Middle-Market Initiative strategic partner, explores how a company's performance in executing these eight well-established dimensions of management creates sustained growth:
- Retaining talent
- Developing a processes for evaluating innovation ideas
- Spelling out management focus
- Maintaining close relationships with credit providers
- Exploring domestic markets for expansion
- Focusing on core products
- Watching the financial health of the firm
- Integrating better with key partners
The report says that by implementing these best practices, middle-market firms may be able to achieve and sustain growth, even in a slow economy.
Click here to access the report. The NCMM is a collaboration between The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business and GE Capital.