The Greater Cleveland Partnership offers a diverse range of services, expertise and connections to help our region’s companies grow, expand and thrive. The Commission on Economic Inclusion
, a program of the GCP, is one of those resources.
As a member of the Commission, your company has access to a wide range of diversity and inclusion services and resources that can be tailored to support your company’s strategic objectives.
Whether broadening the labor pool to access the best talent, enhancing service and relationships with a diverse, global customer base, or maximizing innovation and creative team problem solving, the Commission is focused on strengthening its members’ economic competitiveness.
And, as a GCP member, there is no additional cost to become a Commission member.
Click here to see the list of the more than 100 Northeast Ohio employers
that are currently Commission members.
What does the Commission offer?
The Commission’s business resources include:
- Programming for decision makers: CEO briefings, Senior Executive Forums, Diversity Professionals Group meetings and annual conference, and Chief Procurement Officers group meetings
- Industry, local and national comparison data
- Best practices repository and Linked in jobs posting page
- Broad and direct access to minority-owned businesses
- Public and peer recognition of your organization’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Leadership development opportunities for your middle and senior managers.
As a way to learn more about the Commission, all Every Monday recipients will begin receiving the Commission Connection, a monthly e-newsletter featuring diversity news, best practices and events starting with the October issue. Watch for it in your Inbox later this week.
If you have questions, need more information, or get started on becoming a Commission member, please email Deborah Bridwell
, the Commission’s deputy executive director, or call or 216.592.2345.