Stay Informed on News and Policy
Joe Roman on WTAM
to listen to this month's interview with GCP President and CEO Joe Roman and "Wills and Snyder" host Bill Wills and learn more about:
- The launch of Nestle’s $50M R&D center in Solon
- How hosting the first Republican presidential candidate debate on August 6 is a test run for the 2016 RNC
- Progress on the renovation of Public Square
- Accelerating efforts to improve public education in the City of Cleveland
- GCP’s support of the Cuyahoga County Arts & Culture levy, which will be on the November ballot and updates on other GCP priorities.