Stay Informed on News and Policy
Hot topics for the C-suite: cyber security, export readiness and talent management
Please mark your calendar and plan to join us at the 2016 Greater Cleveland Middle-Market Forum
on Thursday, May 12
from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Corporate College East.
Our program will feature expert insights into cyber security, export readiness and attracting top talent management—three top-of-mind topics for many C-suite executives and their direct reports.
Attendees will have the opportunity join the conversation during the Q&A sessions after each presentation.
Our presenters will include:
- Ganpat V. Wagh, Supervisory Special Agent, FBI Cleveland
- Howard Forman, Senior Vice President, Product Group Manager, PNC Bank
- Ralph Greco, Director, Business Analytics Initiative, The Risk Institute, The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
- Amy Liu, VP and Director, Metropolitan Policy Program, Brookings Institution
- Oded Shenkar, Ph.D., Academic Director, National Center for the Middle Market, The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business
We’ll announce speakers for the “Attracting Top Management Talent” panel and the rest of the program line-up in the next few weeks.
RSVP now and save with the early-bird discount!
Don’t wait! Click to register now
and take advantage of the GCP-member early-bird discount of $99 per person available through April 12.
Thanks to our sponsors: