Cleveland—Rick Chiricosta, chairman, president and CEO of Medical Mutual of Ohio, has been elected as the new chairman of the Greater Cleveland Partnership Board of Directors. His election was announced today at the GCP Annual Meeting at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown.
Previous to his appointment as CEO, Mr. Chiricosta served as president of the Life Group for Consumers Life Insurance Company, responsible for development of the infrastructure to facilitate Medical Mutual’s re-entry into the life insurance business in 2008.
He also served as Medical Mutual of Ohio’s executive vice president for mergers and acquisitions, responsible for the financial aspects of Medical Mutual’s strategic transactions.
Results of the 2016 Board membership election also were announced. These Greater Cleveland business leaders were re-elected to the GCP Board:
- John Carmichael, Nestle USA Inc. Prepared Foods Division
- Gwenay Reaze-Coniglio, The Coniglio Company
- Sharlene Chesnes, InterChez Logistics Systems
- Dick Hipple, Materion Corporation
- Jerry Kelsheimer, Fifth Third Bank of Northeast Ohio
- Bonnie Matthew, Food for Thought Inc.
- Scott Mueller, Dealer Tire
- Randall Myeroff, Cohen & Company
- Bob Patterson, PolyOne Corporation
- Rion Safier, Rion Safier Accounting LLC
- Robert Smith, Spero-Smith Investment Advisers Inc.
- Barbara Snyder, Case Western Reserve University
- Sam Steinhouse, Excel Air Tool Company LLC
- Frank Sullivan, RPM International Inc.
- Eddie Taylor Jr., Taylor Oswald
- Sharon Toerek, Toerek Law LPA
- Alan Zang, US Bank
New Board members elected are:
- John Antonucci, Superior Beverage
- Craig Arnold, Eaton
- Brendan Buescher, McKinsey and Company
- Darrell Hughes, Avery Dennison
- Kevin Johnson, Glenwood Management
- Bill Lacey, GE Lighting
About the Greater Cleveland Partnership
The Greater Cleveland Partnership mobilizes private-sector leadership, expertise and resources to create attractive business conditions that create jobs, grow investment and improve the economic prosperity of the region. www.gcpartnership.com.