Why Invest in GCP?
The Greater Cleveland Partnership is metro Cleveland’s most influential business organization, representing the interests of our region's enterprises - from the local entrepreneur to middle-market businesses to the global Fortune 500 company.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been dedicated to building prosperity by advocating for critical policy issues, advancing growth by supporting the business development strategies of our region’s companies, making capital investments to strengthen Cleveland’s urban core, and leading the broader community discussion about economic development priorities and initiatives. But “We” isn’t just the Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP). “We” is the coming together of our members, our regional partners, civic, business and community leaders for the betterment and advancement of Northeast Ohio.
Membership in the GCP gives you the opportunity to be an engaged contributor and driver of our work on behalf of the business community in our region - from global fortune 500 corporations to middle-market companies to local entrepreneurs and small businesses. “We” cannot do this work without “you” and other businesses leaders like you who want to see success in business and in a broader economic development strategy for Northeast Ohio.
Why should you be a member of GCP?
With more than 10,000 member companies involved in the Greater Cleveland Partnership, GCP is member-led with volunteers serving on issue-based committees and attending numerous events each year. GCP membership spans across all industries and company size and provides a platform for networking and convening metro Cleveland's business leaders on issues of regional importance.
You will be connected to a broad spectrum of the Northeast Ohio business community, which includes the GCP’s small business partner, COSE, the Council of Smaller Enterprises. Plus, you will be in good company. Consider the fact that our members employ 1 out of every 5 workers in the region!
GCP membership offers you:
- Access to the region's premier advocacy team working on your behalf to make sure your business interests are represented in Columbus and Washington, D.C.
- Professional development programs providing insights and knowledge you can leverage to grow your company.
- Committee involvement opportunities where you can network with other business professionals as you influence the initiatives and policies that will help shape metro Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
- Powerful peer-to-peer networking with the most influential leaders of the Cleveland business community at the most anticipated and unmatched business events.
- Valuable research data to help you keep up-to-date on the latest trends and economic indicators that affect your company.
- Your membership dues in GCP directly supports the organization's economic development investments to revitalize the city's core business district.
Learn more about GCP membership
For more information about joining the Greater Cleveland Partnership, please contact our Investor Development Team at email@example.com, call the Investor Hotline at 216.592.2370 or get started by filling out the form below.