Stay Informed on News and Policy
Commission 20 highlights broader list of strong performers
The Commission on Economic Inclusion's recognition of Northeast Ohio employers for their progress in creating, enhancing and sustaining their diversity and inclusion strategies includes selecting the Commission 20.
This group is composed of the Best-in-Class
winners and those organizations who were strong contenders for a Best-in-Class award.
This recognition is based on their responses to the Commission’s Diversity and Inclusion Organization Assessment
Congratulations to these companies and organizations:
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland State University
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Huntington National Bank
- JumpStart, Inc.
- Kent State University
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- The Albert M. Higley Co.
- The MetroHealth System
- U. S. Bank
- University Hospitals