Stay Informed on News and Policy
CLEVELAND—The Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) is putting down solid roots in Cleveland’s Playhouse Square district by exercising a purchase option on its 1240 Huron Road East building.
The GCP moved to the 72,000-square-foot building in 2011 following a three-year stint in the Higbee Building, which is now occupied by JACK Cleveland Casino.
Over the years, the Playhouse Square neighborhood has become a major hub for non-profit organizations and businesses alike making it an ideal central location in downtown Cleveland for the 8,500-member business organization. Read more.