Meet our Investor Members
As a Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) Investor member, you and your company will have opportunities to influence our regional economic development agenda, and gain access to a variety of benefits. The GCP has more than 600 Investor members, which includes most of the mid- to large-size companies in our region.
Your membership will make you part of one of the largest and most prestigious business organizations in our region, state and country. You will be connected to a broad spectrum of the Northeast Ohio business community, which includes the GCP’s small business partner, COSE (the Council of Smaller Enterprises).
GCP is key to your business
The Greater Cleveland Partnership is metro Cleveland’s most influential business organization, representing the interests of our region's enterprises - from the local entrepreneur to middle-market businesses to the global Fortune 500 company.
GCP is dedicated to building regional prosperity by advocating for critical policy issues, advancing job growth through attracting and retaining business, making capital investments to strengthen Cleveland's urban core, and leading the broader community discussion related to positioning Cleveland as a premier destination to do business.
Why should you be a member of GCP?
With more than 8,000 member companies involved in the Greater Cleveland Partnership, the GCP is member-led with volunteers serving on issue-based committees and attending numerous events each year. GCP membership spans across all industries and company size and provides a platform for networking and convening metro Cleveland's business leaders on issues of regional importance.
Plus, you will be in good company – consider the fact that our members employ 1 out of every 5 workers in the region!
GCP membership offers you
- Access to the region's premier advocacy team working on your behalf to make sure your business interests are represented in Columbus and Washington, D.C.
- Professional development programs providing insights and knowledge you can leverage to grow your company.
- Committee involvement opportunities where you can network with other business professionals as you influence the initiatives and policies that will help shape metro Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
- Powerful peer-to-peer networking with the most influential leaders of the Cleveland business community at the most anticipated and unmatched business events.
- Valuable research data to help you keep up-to-date on the latest trends and economic indicators that affect your company.
- Your membership dues in GCP directly supports the organization's economic development investments to revitalize the city's core business district.
Learn more about GCP membership
To learn more about becoming a GCP Investor member, please email our Investor Development Team or call us at 216.592.2370.
Newest Investor Members
Our membership ranks continue to grow. Click here to find out which companies and organizations have recently become GCP members. For a full listing of our Investors, visit our Investor Membership Directory.