Commission on Economic Inclusion
The Commission on Economic Inclusion, a program of the Greater Cleveland Partnership, is focused on creating positive, measurable outcomes leading to:
- Increases in board, senior management, workforce and supplier diversity among the more than 120 Northeast Ohio employers who are members of the Commission;
- Increases in the total revenue, value, size, and number of employees for minority-owned businesses in our region and throughout the State of Ohio. Read more about the Commission’s member benefits and minority business resources.
Our members - Join us!
Click here for the list of the more than 100 Northeast Ohio employers that belong to the Commission on Economic Inclusion. To learn more about Commission membership, please email us or call 216.592.2213.
There's still time to complete the D&I Assessment
The new online Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Assessment, which can be accessed at no cost by all Greater Cleveland Partnership members, is available through Friday, March 31.
Employers who complete the D&I Assessment will receive immediate feedback upon making their final submission, along with resources which can be useful for internal diversity and inclusion strategic planning.
The D&I Assessment and the associated resources can be helpful to any organization – whether they have an established D&I program in place, or they are looking for a place to start. We encourage you to take advantage of this great opportunity!
The first 10 organizations that complete the assessment for the first time this year will receive one free registration for the Commission’s annual Inclusion Conference in August—a $125 value.
Please contact Scott Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.592.2213, if you have questions about the Assessment and/or are interested in completing it.
News from the Commission
Click to read or download the latest issue of our e-newsletter.
Our 2015-2016 Annual Report
The Commission's 2015-2016 Annual Report can be viewed or downloaded here. It includes:
- An overview of our accomplishments over the past 18 months
- A summary of the results of the 2015 Employers Survey on Diversity™
- Our newest Hall of Fame Inductees and Best-in-Class winners.
To request a hard copy, please contact Scott Harrington at 216.592.2213 or email@example.com.