Supplier Development Best Practices & Challenges
Did you know that the procurement field is a potential gateway to encourage the business development of suppliers? Join us as we discuss how supplier development initiatives can impact both the Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), the community and the organization of the buyer. This session will discuss supplier development and the opportunity for businesses to create social and community impact. The session begins with a presentation on managing the bandwidth of diverse suppliers. The presentation will be followed by a panel of organizations that have supplier development initiatives discussing best practices, trends and challenges.
|7:30 a.m.||Registration, Networking & Breakfast|
|8:00 a.m.||Welcome and Introductions|
|Managing the Bandwidth of Diverse Suppliers Panel Discussion with Q & A|
|10:00 a.m.||Program Concludes|
Managing the Bandwidth of Diverse Suppliers
- Veronica Cook-Euell, Supplier Diversity Manager, Kent State University
- Christopher B. Nance, Director, Construction Diversity Initiative, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Camille Y. Bragg, Vice President, Supplier Diversity Manager, KeyBank
- Lorne Novick, Senior Partner, Services & Deal Flow Management, JumpStart
- Cesar Sepulveda, Manager of Community Engagement, The Albert M. Higley Co.