Join us for an exclusive, members only conversation about how the Greater Cleveland Partnership is working to address regional challenges and develop initiatives to spur our region’s economic growth through our Forward CLE Strategic Plan.
GCP Chair Scott Chaikin and GCP CEO Joe Roman will share insights and updates on the organization’s priorities including:
- Better connecting employers to the right solutions and more aggressively addressing the region’s most critical talent gaps.
- Better understanding areas of opportunity, improvement and need in order to drive catalytic change to advance the region’s competitive edge for business.
- Leveraging knowledge and relationships to connect more companies and entrepreneurs to the right resources.
- Leveraging the strength of the business community’s leadership to drive action and investment in key areas designed to position the region for continued and new growth.
- Driving investment, development and business support to targeted neighborhoods and communities
However, this isn’t a one sided dialogue. We invite you to participate and voice your perspectives on these issues and areas of opportunity as we engage the membership in a conversation about the importance of business community leadership and collaboration in advancing these priorities.
The Chairman’s Forum if your opportunity to connect with other business leaders and to identify your role in helping to propel Northeast Ohio forward.