GCP Political Action Committee
The Greater Cleveland Partnership Political Action Committee (GCP PAC) is a nonpartisan, member-driven endeavor committed to advancing the business community’s interests by building and reinforcing relationships and supporting candidates and current elected officials at the state and local levels of government.
By contributing to the campaign efforts of those that will further advance the GCP's Public Policy Agenda priorities, we provide our members with a unique opportunity to advocate for an environment that encourages economic growth and prosperity.
The GCP PAC represents a strong, unified voice for businesses of all sizes and industries in our region and aids businesses in educating key decision makers on issues that are important to them.
- YES, I want to contribute to the Greater Cleveland Partnership Political Action Committee (GCP PAC) to help elect state and local candidates who support the work of the business community
- YES, I want to learn more about the GCP PAC and how I can get involved.
Our continuous work with elected officials who understand the ramifications that existing policies, proposed legislation, and regulatory frameworks can have on the business community is central to the mission of the Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP).
The GCP Political Action Committee (PAC) is a significant tool our members may leverage to preserve progress and strengthen recovery efforts, supplementing daily advocacy on our members’ behalf.
The GCP PAC is non-partisan and is committed to advancing the business community’s goals by building and reinforcing relationships and supporting candidates and current elected officials. The GCP PAC is used to provide support for governmental leaders campaigning for election who share your interests throughout these challenging times.
PAC contributions are made to city, county, and state candidates and elected officials. GCP PAC resources do not serve as an official endorsement and contributions are based on:
- Officials in key leadership positions
- Officials that have key committee assignments
- Officials or candidates in competitive races
- Officials or candidates that champion issues important to our membership
- Officials or candidates willing to work with and assist GCP membership
We are appreciative of whatever contribution you may be able to make towards our shared cause. Please consider making a contribution to the GCP PAC, so we can continue to lead the conversation around the development of common-sense economic policy and regulatory reform.