Commission on Economic Inclusion
The Commission on Economic Inclusion, a program of the Greater Cleveland Partnership, is focused on creating positive, measurable outcomes leading to:
- Increases in board, senior management, workforce and supplier diversity among the more than 120 Northeast Ohio employers who are members of the Commission;
- Increases in the total revenue, value, size, and number of employees for minority-owned businesses in our region and throughout the State of Ohio. Read more about the Commission’s member benefits and minority business resources.
Our members - Join us!
Click here for the list of the more than 100 Northeast Ohio employers that belong to the Commission on Economic Inclusion. To learn more about Commission membership, please email us or call 216.592.2213.
Online Diversity Assessment is now available
The Commission on Economic Inclusion has collected data and reported on the status of diversity and inclusion in Northeast Ohio for 16 years using the Employers Survey on Diversity, now known as the Diversity & Inclusion Organization Assessment.
The results of the D&I Organization Assessment function as a barometer of inclusion in our region and provide employers with a tool and benchmarks for examining their own diversity and inclusion efforts.
The new Assessment has been rolled out to organizations that have participated in the past. It is also available to all GCP members as a benefit of membership. Learn more.
For more information, email Scott Harrington or call 216.592.2213.
News from the Commission
Click to read or download the latest issue of our e-newsletter.
Our 2015-2016 Annual Report
The Commission's 2015-2016 Annual Report can be viewed or downloaded here. It includes:
- An overview of our accomplishments over the past 18 months
- A summary of the results of the 2015 Employers Survey on Diversity™
- Our newest Hall of Fame Inductees and Best-in-Class winners.
To request a hard copy, please contact Scott Harrington at 216.592.2213 or email@example.com.