Cleveland Health Means Business Forum
- The Global Center for Health Innovation, 1 St Clair Avenue, NE, Cleveland, OH 44114
Register to attend the Cleveland Health Means Business Forum and join prominent business and community leaders to discuss how to create a healthier Cleveland.
The forum will leverage the influence of local, regional and state businesses to empower healthier individuals and communities through education, employment and income.
It will include a mix of speakers, panel discussions and audience engagement opportunities with participants tackling community health priorities.
The Cleveland Health Means Business Forum is hosted by U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the Greater Cleveland Partnership, University Hospitals, Health Action Council, the Global Center for Health Innovation, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Paul Bakus, President, Corporate Affairs, Nestlé
- John Carmichael, President, Pizza and Snacking Division, Nestlé
- Armond D. Budish, Cuyahoga County Executive
- Joseph D. Roman, President and CEO, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- David Krol, Senior Program Officer, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Thomas F. Zenty III, Chief Executive Officer, University Hospitals will also be a featured speaker leading a session on the Healthy Workforce
This forum is the seventh in a 10-forum series in the Health Means Business campaign to promote better health through economic development.
Click here for the complete details and to register.
The Forum will be held at Global Center for Health Innovation at 1 St Clair Avenue, NE.
Complimentary valet parking is available.