Stay Informed on News and Policy
Joe Roman on WTAM
In this month’s conversation with “Wills and Snyder” co-host Bill Wills, Greater Cleveland Partnership President and CEO Joe Roman talk about:
Click to listen.
- The recent trip to Israel by Cleveland business leaders
- Meetings this week in Washington, D.C. by local government leaders and business community representatives with Northeast Ohio elected officials and members of their staff.
- The GCP’s work to transform Cleveland neighborhoods. This includes securing involvement of Senators Brown and Portman to help champion efforts to extend the New Markets Tax Credits program used by Cleveland Development Advisors, a GCP affiliate, to invest in catalytic neighborhood projects in the city.
- An update on the proposed state budget
- The Q renovation and the vital role the facility plays in supporting downtown Cleveland’s hospitality economy and more!