GCP Equity & Inclusion
12th Annual Inclusion Conference
Fueling the Future of Work
August 18 & 19, 2020
The annual Inclusion Conference, the signature event of the Greater Cleveland Partnership’s (GCP) division of Equity & Inclusion, will present the latest trends and best practices to teach Northeast Ohio and surrounding area employers how to effectively capitalize on diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. For the past eleven years, diversity professionals, HR executives, purchasing officers, and senior management staff have attended this conference to learn from regional, national, and international subject matter experts.
This year, in order to provide our attendees with the best experience in the face of the coronavirus pandemic, our Inclusion Conference will be virtual.
Get notified when registration is open:
Attendees of the twelfth annual Greater Cleveland Partnership Inclusion Conference will explore how diversity, equity and inclusion will be impacted by the future of work. Sessions will explore how diversity, equity and inclusion fuels and contributes to the workforce of the future, future leadership needs, the culture of the gig economy and the future of diversity and inclusion in the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (i4.0).
- Increase understanding of the synergies and disconnects between current and emerging trends in the future of work and the field of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Acquire tools to disrupt systemic barriers such as bias and prejudice within organizations.
- Amplify the business case for the increased inclusion of underrepresented/underutilized workforce populations.
- Learn implementation strategies for new programs and initiatives through reflection on best practices from within the business, nonprofit and academic sectors.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Diversity Officers and C-Level executives
- Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Talent Management
- Human Resources
- Information Systems & Technology
- Professionals with responsibility for:
- Diversity & Inlcusion
- Organizational Culture
- Leadership Development
- Employee Engagement
- Succession Planning
- Risk Management
- Program Managers
- Learning and Development
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
- Global Business, Ethics and Integrity
Get involved! Contact Jejuana Brown to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.