The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) was created to help small businesses keep their workforce employed during the COVID-19 crisis. To help small business borrowers determine if the PPP is a good option for them, the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is hosting a webinar that will provide guidance on accessing the program, the application process, and other details about the loan terms. Representatives from the Small Business Administration, a regional economic development organization, and community development financial institution will walk attendees through the PPP.
- Claudia Castillo - Castillo Enterprises, Inc. and Claud-B Studios, Inc., President
- Gil Goldberg - U.S. Small Business Administration, District Director, Cleveland District Office
- Ray Graves – U.S. Small Business Administration, Lead Lender Relations Specialist, Cleveland District
- Brian Hall – Greater Cleveland Partnership, Senior Vice President and Executive Director for the Commission on Economic Inclusion
- Anna Smukowski – Local Initiatives Support Corporation, Director, Investor Relations & Capital Strategies
Introduction by Dr. Loretta Mester - President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Moderated by Ken Surratt - Community Development Outreach Manager, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Panelists will answer audience questions following the presentation.