About the March Meeting:
This month we are featuring lead representatives from the following tech talent initiatives to explain how your company can benefit from and/or get engaged. These initiatives individually and collectively are focused to varying degrees on building a diverse, highly skilled IT workforce. Therefore, GCP RITE wants to be sure you have the information you need to take action, engage, and/or leverage resources available and applicable to your employer. All attendees will receive a summary deck following the Roundtable with pertinent information provided by each presenting entity.
- Access Tech IT Onramp Pilot Project (Cuyahoga County)
- Cleveland Innovation Project
- ConxusNEO Tech Sector Partnership (Akron/Summit County)
- Cuyahoga County Skill Up
- GCP RITE Regional IT Talent Development Dashboard
- Northeast Ohio Regional Virtual Career Fair
- Northeast Ohio Cybersecurity Consortium
- Ohio To Work Services
- Ohio Means Jobs
- TeamNEO Talent Development Council IT Initiative
- Ohio Tech Cred
- Workforce Connect IT Sector Partnership (Cuyahoga County)
- YSU IT Workforce Accelerator
About the GCP RITE HR IT Roundtable
As the region’s IT workforce alliance, RITE established the HR IT Roundtable in 2017. The Roundtable includes IT Recruiters, IT Talent Acquisition Staff, and HR from Northeast Ohio companies that hire IT talent. An advisory group and venue for best practice sharing, the HR IT Roundtable also provides a one-of-a-kind engagement platform for regional IT employers to work together on shared needs. The Roundtable is particularly focused on short-term, adult-focused workforce initiatives.
* Given the focus of HR IT Roundtable on solving for short-term recruiting and hiring needs (less than two years vs. longer term pipeline development efforts); initiatives have been selected for this purpose. Additionally, given time constraints, there are no presentations from individual education and training entities.