Learn more about:
- Raising capital utilizing private placements and other equity mechanisms;
- Reviewing loans/lines of credit and dealing with banks;
- Recent changes to PPP that provides for more flexibility;
- Managing and negotiating with vendors and creditors; and
- Landlord/tenant/business licensing consideration.
This event is part of the Minority Business Enterprise Webinar Series & Roundtable: Adapting to a Changed World: Practical Ways Minority-Owned Businesses Can Survive (and Even Thrive) in a Post-COVID-19 World, presented by Dinsmore attorneys, in collaboration with Greater Cleveland Partnership Equity & Inclusion and The Presidents’ Council Business Chamber.