It’s more important than ever for employees to present themselves clearly and to stand out to their employer. Professionals are positioning themselves for opportunities and honing their growth experiences from the pandemic.
If you’re ready to make career growth a reality, consider applying to Ashland University’s 1-Year International MBA Program in Cleveland. Gain invaluable international business knowledge, advance your career, and travel to Prague & Copenhagen this November, and Barcelona in May of 2022. This top-ranked MBA program includes two separate international study tours, and tuition covers flights, accommodations, tours and most meals.
Plus, all GCP member companies, their employees, spouses, and dependent children receive a 10% tuition discount for all MBA programs.
1-Year International MBA students recently returned from Israel, the “Startup Nation.” Students experienced a once in a lifetime experience in the Holy Land:
● Toured and engaged with executives from global leaders like Teva’s Sanara Ventures and Check Point Software Technologies; explored public/private partnerships with the Haifa Economic Corporation Ltd., and interacted with the brilliant founders of numerous start-ups
● Learned about Venture Capital co-investing from the visionary founders of iAngels
● Visited the Israel Defence Forces and the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
● Guided tours of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Nazareth, the Dead Sea, and more historic and religious sites
● Experienced a wine tasting at the Jezreel Winery
“My expectations were exceeded.The tour is far more than just learning from each of these companies, but also about connecting professionally to each of them and expanding connections across oceans rather than just across cities or regions.” - Duane M.
“Every detail from travel to lodging to meals was exceptional. It was amazing how much was fit into each day whether it was meeting with start-ups and venture capital firms or touring sites, there was a lot packed into this tour.” - Greg B.
Enroll by August 28th and experience world-class travel, all expenses paid. Classes are Saturday-only at the state-of-the-art Cleveland MBA Center. Financial aid and GMAT/GRE waivers are available. See if you qualify.