This coming year, gain invaluable international business knowledge, advance your career, and travel to Spain, Portugal, Brazil and Argentina with Ashland University’s 1 Year International MBA in Cleveland. Tuition covers flights, accommodations, tours, and most meals.
Also, all GCP member companies, their employees, spouses, and dependent children receive a 10% tuition discount for all MBA programs.
The impact of an Ashland University MBA on your career goals and earning potential are well documented. In a recent survey, sent to more than 5,000 AU MBA Alumni, they found that graduates experienced a 46% average salary increase.
1 Year International MBA students recently returned from the Holy Land and Start-Up Nation. Once in a Lifetime Experience in Israel:
● Toured and engaged with executives from Sanara Ventures, Check Point Software Technologies, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Kinneret College, General Motors Technical Center, and numerous start-ups
● Learned about the powerful combination of influence and investment from the visionaries at iAngels
● Visited the Israel Defence Forces and the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
● Guided tours of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Nazareth, and more historic and religious sites
● Floated in the Dead Sea
● Experienced a wine tasting at Golan Heights Winery
“The international study tours allow students to learn beyond the classroom, gain global experiences, and adapt to different cultures.” - Amy S.
Classes start on January 11 and are Saturday-only at their state-of-the-art Cleveland MBA Center. There’s still time to apply! Financial aid and GMAT/GRE waivers are available. See if you qualify.
Interested in an online format? Ashland University’s 1 Year Online MBA Program allows professionals to study anywhere, anytime, and graduate in just one year. Classes start on January 13.