GCP Equity & Inclusion Leadership
GCP Equity & Inclusion is led by co-chairs Dr. Margaret Larkins-Pettigrew, M.D., Edgar B. Jackson Endowed Chair for Clinical Excellence and Diversity, University Hospitals (photo left), and Deborah Read, Managing Partner, Thompson Hine.
Brian E. Hall, chairman and CEO, Innogistics LLC, and former member of GCP Equity & Inclusion's Advisory Board, serves as the executive director.
More than 100 volunteers from the Northeast Ohio business community serve on GCP Equity & Inclusion's Advisory Board and its committees. In addition to the co-chairs, the Advisory Board is composed of committee chairs and at-large members listed below.
Construction Diversity and Inclusion
- Constance Haqq, Director, Administration and External Affairs, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Gareth Vaughan, President, The Albert M. Higley Company
Marketing and Membership Engagement
- Don Graves, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Community Relations, KeyBank
- Greg Stefani, First Vice President and chief operating officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Minority Business Growth
- Priyanka Chaudhry, partner, EY
- Eric Tolbert, Financial Advisor
- Shane Bigelow, chief executive officer, Ownum
- Gordon Bowen, chief executive officer, Lifebanc
- Brian Broadbent, president and chief executive officer, Business Volunteers Unlimited
- Lonnie Coleman, Chairman, Owner & President, Coleman Spohn Corporation
- Severine DeWagheneire, managing director, Accenture
- Jay Gershen, DDS, Ph.D., president, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Don Graves, senior vice president and senior director, corporate community initiatives, KeyBank
- Diane Hupp, vice president, employee relations, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Alex Johnson, Ph.D., president, Cuyahoga Community College
- Kimberly Kazarinoff, vice president, human resource programs, Eaton
- Kevin Moore, managing director, The Cleveland Play House
- Lisa Rose, president, Dix & Eaton, Inc.
- Mark Ross, market managing partner, PwC
- Richik Sarkar, member, McGlinchey Stafford
- Gareth Vaughan, president, The Albert M. Higley Company