GCP Equity & Inclusion is led by co-chairs Dr. Margaret Larkins-Pettigrew, M.D., Edgar B. Jackson Endowed Chair for Clinical Excellence and Diversity, University Hospitals (photo left), and Deborah Read, Managing Partner, Thompson Hine.
Brian E. Hall, chairman and CEO, Innogistics LLC, and former member of GCP Equity & Inclusion's Advisory Board, serves as the executive director.
More than 100 volunteers from the Northeast Ohio business community serve on GCP Equity & Inclusion's Advisory Board and its committees. In addition to the co-chairs, the Advisory Board is composed of committee chairs and at-large members listed below.
Construction Diversity and Inclusion
- Constance Haqq, Director, Administration and External Affairs, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Eric Gordon, CEO, Cleveland Metropolitan School District
Marketing and Membership Engagement
- Don Graves, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Community Relations, KeyBank
- Diana Starks, vice president, human resources and director of diversity, inclusion and opportunity, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Minority Business Growth
- Priyanka Chaudhry, partner, EY
- Eric Tolbert, Financial Advisor
- Shane Bigelow, chief executive officer, Ownum
- Gordon Bowen, chief executive officer, Lifebanc
- Brian Broadbent, president and chief executive officer, Business Volunteers Unlimited
- Severine DeWagheneire, managing director, Accenture
- Diane Hupp, vice president, employee relations, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Andrea Jacobs, executive director, operations division, Cleveland Clinic
- Alex Johnson, Ph.D., president, Cuyahoga Community College
- Kimberly Kazarinoff, vice president, human resource programs, Eaton
- Emily Lord, senior manager, business development, Albert M. Higley Co.
- Sandra Madison, CEO and chairperson, Robert P. Madison International, Inc.
- Kevin Moore, managing director, The Cleveland Play House
- Michael Obi, chairman and CEO, Spectrum Global Equity
- Larry Oscar, Ohio Regional Coordinating Partner, Hahn Loeser & Parks, LLP
- Lisa Rose, president, Dix & Eaton, Inc.
- Richik Sarkar,partner, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Michelle Tomallo, president and co-founder, FIT Technologies
- Gareth Vaughan, president, The Albert M. Higley Company
- Sanford Watson, partner, Tucker Ellis LLP