GCP Tech Board of Advisors
The GCP Tech Board of Advisors (formerly, the OHTec) provides strategic guidance and ensures that tech programs, activities and services are meeting the needs of Northeast Ohio's information technology industry.
Meet the GCP Tech Executive in Residence: Doug Wenger.
Click here to learn more about Doug.
Chairman: Paul Chaffee, President, Software Answers, Inc.
- Darrin Fleming, Partner, ROI Selling
- Fred Franks, CIO, FIT Technologies
- Jonathon Grimm, Venture Partner, JumpStart, Inc.
- Andy Halko, CEO, Insivia
- Ganesh Iyer, CEO, Vertex Computer Systems
- Jeff Kavlick, President and CEO, Moreland Connect
- Jim Laber, President and Co-Founder, AtNetPlus
- Joe LaMantia, Managing Partner, e-Ventus
- Daniel McMullen, Partner, Calfee
- Geo Money, Director, Branding and Culture, OEConnection
- Brian Schilf, Vice President of Information Systems, PolyOne
- Jodi Tims, Chair, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Baldwin Wallace University
- Gabriel Torok, President and CEO, PreEmptive Solutions