The GCP Tech Board of Advisors (formerly, the OHTec) provides strategic guidance and ensures that tech programs, activities and services are meeting the needs of Northeast Ohio's information technology industry.
Meet the GCP Tech Executive in Residence: Doug Wenger.
Click here to learn more about Doug.
Chairman: Paul Chaffee, President, Software Answers, Inc.
- Fred Franks, CIO, FIT Technologies
- Andy Halko, CEO, Insivia
- Heather Hall, Entrepreneur in Residence, JumpStart,Inc.
- Ganesh Iyer, CEO, Vertex Computer Systems
- Jim Laber, President and Co-Founder, AtNetPlus
- Joe LaMantia, Managing Partner, e-Ventus
- Daniel McMullen, Partner, Calfee, Halter & Griswold
- Geo Money, Director, Branding and Culture, OEConnection
- Brian Schilf, Vice President of Information Systems, PolyOne Corp.
- Gabriel Torok, President and CEO, PreEmptive Solutions