Manufacturing Sector Partnership Scholars Program
The MSP Scholars Program is a unique opportunity for African- American students to access scholarship funds, world-class work experiences, executive mentors and a pathway to leadership in Northeast Ohio's Manufacturing Industry
STUDENTS SELECTED AS MANUFACTURING SECTOR PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARS WILL RECIEVE:
- $2000 Scholarship Award for education expenses
- Access to world-class internship, co-op and job shadowing experiences
- Curated exposure to the NE Ohio manufacturing industry
- Personalized connections to manufacturing executives throughout the year
- Other professional development opportunities in manufacturing
African American students pursuing a bachelors or associate degree in engineering or a manufacturing-related technology in preparation for a career in the manufacturing sector are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
Questions about the program? Contact us at email@example.com.